Tracey O'Callaghan, Coach/Hypnotherapist
Tracey 'walks the talk' and has successfully designed her own life and knows that it is possible for everyone. It is about self awareness, tweaking habits and focusing on the direction you want to head - aligning your decisions with your core values.She is down-to-earth and practical in her approach and she tailors her approach and the tools she uses to the needs and beliefs of her clients.
The processes that Tracey use are carefully selected to best serve
her client. You will find her to be totally supportive, practical
and informed in a wide range of topics. She is non-judgmental and
conversations are strictly confidential.
Tracey's values are :
- Creating to make a positive difference
- Life-long learning
- Alignment - life with purpose and meaning
Qualifications and experience
- Degrees in Social Psychology and Employment Studies (Loughborough and Salford Universities, UK)
- Post grad diploma in career management (AUT, NZ)
- Intensive Coach training and Executive Coach training, Results Systems Coaching,NZ
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma and Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis, NZ School of Professional Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), NZ School of Professional Hypnotherapy
- Certified Retirement Coach through Retirement Options (USA)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Mental Health, Canterbury University, through EdX
- Senior HR positions in a number of large organisations including NZ Police (National Recruitment Manager), Transpower (Staffing Manager), NZ Post (Employee survey and assessment centers), IRD (Strategic Workforce Planning), Ministry of Health (Change management projects)
- Built,established and managed 5-star guest lodge in the Wairarapa
- District Councillor (Carterton)
- Governance positions - Chair - Volunteering Wairarapa and Gladstone Sports Complex, Deputy Chair - Age Concern Wairarapa, Board member - Destination Wairarapa, TimeBank Waimakariri
I work from home - a comfortable garden room. Plenty of parking and only a short drive from Rangiora. Informal and relaxed setting.